Thursday 3 May 2012

Jelly Park Challenge - bunny

I really had fun with this challenge which can be found at:

http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/jellypark-papercraft-challenge-little.html

Although easter has passed, it was nice to do an easter card without being under pressure.  That means I'm started early for next easter - although I kept the greeting vague so it might get used in the meantime!


I couldn't find cardstock in the colour that I wanted for the matting.  The matt for the greeting was cut out of white card and coloured using a copic marker.  It has come up really well.  I used the same colour on the outer edge of the frame on the collage.

Materials used:

Create with TLC - Bunnies in the flowers Vintage collage
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.co.nz/
Special wishes acrylic stamp (brand unknown)
Scrapbook papers - bunny and stripe
Copic markers





1 comment:

  1. Aw - that is so sweet!! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete