Thursday 21 June 2012

Another candy cane card!

This week the challenge at Winter Wonderland was candy canes:
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/candy-canes.html

I couldn't decide between two candy cane images that I had so in the end decided to create a card with both.  This is the second card that I made:

This one uses an image from Doodle Dragon Studios which I have cut with a Spellbinders oval die and coloured using copic markers R59 and R46. I added googly eyes and a red rhinestone over the nose. 

The scrapbook paper is one from my stash and is the same one I used for the matt on the other card for this challenge (see previous post).  I have also used the same sentiment stamp but this time stamped it using Distress Ink - vintage photo as I felt that fit the feel of the background paper.

Just as well we are allowed up to 3 entries for this challenge, because even after completing both cards, I still can't decide which one I prefer!

2 comments:

  1. blimey you have been busy another stunning card great for our challenge, thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card it really made me smile.
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete