Wednesday 6 June 2012

Milk Coffee Challenge - Die Cuts

A die-cut challenge!  I love my die-cuts:

http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/use-those-die-cuts.html

In particular, I love these die cuts which I recently purchased.



One is a combination die cut and embossing folder from Marianne's Design.  The second one is a set of die-cuts from which I have used the flower die-cuts.  There are actually three flower parts in the set plus an oval die cut.  For this card, I have only used two of the flower parts.

I have used the Milk Coffee image - Michelle in princess gown.  I have coloured her using copic markers.  The flower has been constructed using two different scrapbook papers and centred with a rhinestone.  The card is a white card blank covered in scrapbook paper from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Love your bg embossing - adorable card..
    Thanks for playing along in MCS challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete