Friday 8 June 2012

Scrap Happy Paper Crafter - Summer

Julie has a summer theme to her June challenge:

http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/06/what-fun-june-challenge.html

And this is the summery card that I have created:


I just love this digi.  I teach children to swim and seeing a smile on a swimmer digi makes me feel happy!

The digi is from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter and is on the post for the June challenge (see link above).  The sentiment is one from Desert Diva which matched perfectly with the smile on it. 

I have used some scrapbook papers that I have had in my stash for a long time.  I'm trying to stop hoarding my papers and actually use them!  I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities dies - both classic and scallop ovals.  The scallop ovals have been coloured with copic marker R22 to match in with the papers and image.  I used several colours of copic markers on the image.

I have added a couple of clear rhinestones coloured with R22 onto the sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. She tooo cute and reminds me of my Maria, many moons ago!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sooo much! I'll work on your fox digi tomorrow. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze, please go over to my digistamp blog as there is a special surprise for you there.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the fox that I drew for you. http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/06/free-digis-for-saturday-fox-coffee.html

    ReplyDelete