Tuesday 10 July 2012

A new challenge

While looking at the various freebies listed on Free Digital Stamps blog, I came across this challenge:

http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/

I liked the image and the colour scheme for the challenge so decided to give it a go.



I have used a bubble paper from TLC Creations.  The image and sentiment have been die-cut using different sized Spellbinders Large Circles.   I have placed these on the card to mimic the bubbles on the backing paper.  The sentiment is the one provided by Pixie Dust Studios for this challenge and has been coloured using my copic markers.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I have added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles in the digi.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Suze, This is adorable! Great layout and colors!! Pixie HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This spotty paper is fabulous with this image. The soft pastel colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Pixie Christine

    ReplyDelete