Wednesday 8 August 2012

A frosty white card

The challenge at Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday is White.  Details can be found here:
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-136.html

I wanted to keep the card as white as possible:





I used a white card blank.  I found some textured white card that I didn't know I had!! I then embossed this with an embossing folder - Holly.  The white snowman eyelets I bought a few years back when a local scrapbooking store closed.  I hadn't had a use for them up until now but they were cheap at the time so bought them!    Anyway, back to the card....I overlaid the join between the embossed piece and the main card with a strip of lace and then added some pearls on top of the lace for interest.  The image is Frostina by Sassy Studio Designs.  I coloured her with Crystalllina Kindy Glitz and the skin is copic marker E000.

This is the second or third white card that I have made and I managed to use alot of things this time that I didn't previously - just shows how much possibilities there are with white!



3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the pink dress and the snowmen!! Great job!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, she really stands out on the white. Love the sparkle on her dress. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us as Sassy Studio Designs for Dare To Be Sassy Thursday. Good luck and please join us again soon. xx Rachelle SSD DT

    ReplyDelete