Monday 20 August 2012

Flying with Wings

The challenge at Bearly Mine Designs is things with wings:
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-no-48-fly-fly-away.html

This is a card I made from an image that I won recently:



Not the best of photos sorry - still can't find my battery charger to charge the battery on my good camera!

The owl image is from A Creative Need.  The background paper is from a Halloween set of Bearly Mine Designs papers.  With the addition of some pretty yellow lace, some flowers and some rhinestones, it doesn't really look that much like a halloween paper.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, lovely soft colours and great image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pleased that you played along this week

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete