Tuesday 14 August 2012

Over the Moon

Challenge 26 at Doodle Pantry has an image supplied for the challenge:
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-26.html

I haven't done this one before but came across this one thanks to Free Digital Stamps.  I decided that I would have a go!




I have created a CAS card - it seems to be my style although I am attempting to broaden the styles of cards that I create.

For this one, I have used the paper and sentiment supplied with the image.  There were a number of sentiments included but this was the one I liked best for this card.  The image, paper and sentiment were all courtesy of Doodle Pantry.

I have used a labels die to cut the image and its matt.  The matt from some glitter cardstock from a Christmas pack (doesn't mean you have to use it for Christmas cards does it!) The sentiment and its matt have been cut with the trimmer and then mounted over some American Crafts ribbon.

I added some glossy accents to the stars to highlight them.

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the CAS - and Christmas glitter paper can be used for whatever fits your needs. Love the sentiment you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! The CAS style is perfect for this. Just love the image. Those ants have so much fun! Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, so pretty and love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#26!

    ReplyDelete