Thursday 20 September 2012

Bags and Tags

I have made something other than a card!  Probably because I found a couple of challenges for bags and tags!

The first is at Brown Sugar Challenge - Bags and Tags
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/challenge-7-bags-tags.html
and the other is at A Day for Daisies - Tag
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/new-release-091412-sept-club-kit.html

So, a bag and a tag I made:

I found a template online for a bag.  The template came from Homemadegifts.com.  I printed the template onto 140gsm cardstock and then covered that with paper from TLC Creations.  This paper is called pansy angel paper.  The tag is a sizzix die cut which I then inked with Distress Ink and adhered a smaller tag cut from the pansy angel paper.  The larger pansy on the tag is a freebie image from A Day for Daisies.  This image was supplied for this current challenge.  I have added some purple raffia to the tag and attached it to the bag.

The bag is quite a good size - now I just have to find something nice to put in it.



2 comments:

  1. wonderful set really pretty thanks for joining us on brown sugar hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze wow you have coloured these pansies so beautifully I couldn't remember what pansies looked like and so mine are coloured a bit muddy. Fabulous tag card and a super bag well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete