Tuesday 11 September 2012

Christmas Owl

The challenge sketch for Christmas Challenges {with sketches} can be found here:
http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/challenge-40-sponsored-by-judi-kins.html

Unfortunately, my photo didn't come out as clear as I would have liked but the battery on my camera just conked out and needs re-charging.  It is now 10pm at night and my the time it re-charges I will be asleep (or the deadline will have passed), so this is the best photo I can manage for now:


You can see all of the card - it is just a bit out of focus!

The papers are from a pack called The Craft Spot A5 Festive Collection.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp.  The image is from Pink Gem Designs and is called Ice Skating Hoot.

I have made one slight alteration from the sketch.  I didn't like the centre of the card and how the papers were working together so I added a strip of red grosgrain ribbon over the join.  I am happier now with how it looks - even if I did have to deviate from the sketch a little!  Everything is there that is meant to be - I just have a little extra.

I'll try and update the photo in the morning once the camera is operational again - in the meantime I'm getting some sleep!






No comments:

Post a Comment