Tuesday 25 September 2012

Final Challenge at Digi Doodle

Sadly, this is the final challenge at Digi Doodle:
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/ddsc-final-challenge-125-anything-goes.html

For this one, the theme is Anything Goes.  So, I have created a card using several Digi Doodle images that work well together:
The first step was to create a background for the images which I have done with an embossing folder.  I have used the following images which are all from Digi Doodle:

CBP Full Bow Wrap
CBP Christmas Wreath
CBP Full Bow Plain
CBP Bells
CBP Corrugated Ribbon Tree
Box Of Kittens

In case you are counting and think I've got one extra listed - the CBP Full Bow Plain is 3-D over the CBP Christmas Wreath.  A little bit hard to see the height in the photo.

I have coloured all the images using copic markers, keeping to a minimum of colours for maximum effect.

For those who are reading this, who have been a part of Digi Doodles challenges - thank you for the challenges, thank you for the DT inspirations and to fellow participants thank you for also joining in.  I have only recently started participating and wish I'd found this one earlier.  I have enjoyed the challenges that I have participated in and wish everyone well.  Thank You.







No comments:

Post a Comment