Wednesday 26 September 2012

Vintage Christmas

The challenge this time at Crimbo Crackers is for a Vintage Christmas:
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/challenge-24-vintage.html

I have kept my card relatively simple:

Sorry about the angle of the photograph but I'm having real issues with my camera.  I took about 10 photos of this card and they all came out blurred.  In desperation, I tried a different angle and the photo is much clearer - but that angle isn't great.

I have used two different papers from Computer Scrapbook - one from the SL set and the other from the Oakley Set.  The image is from The Graphics Fairy.  I'm so used to using digi, rubber or acrylic stamps in my cardmaking but this theme called for a vintage look and none of the stamps I had could pull that look off.  So, I checked out what I had from The Graphics Fairy and decided on this one.  There were alot more vintage Christmas images that I could have chosen!

While I do not like the photograph, the actual card I'm happy with.  It's simple but effective.



No comments:

Post a Comment