Wednesday 31 October 2012

Thinking of You

I haven't made a Thinking of You card for a while, so I decided to remedy that



The card is for the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Recipe
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/craft-challenge-178-recipe.html
Fresh Brewed Designs  - Thinking Of You
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/fbc-116-october-prize-challenge-and.html

The recipe at CRAFT Challenge is:
1 Image - mine is a rose digi from Trimgym Digistamps
2 Designer Papers - I have used two from DCWV - Serenity Matstack
2 Flowers - two white ribbon roses coloured with copic markers (didn't count the image flower!)
1 Sentiment - from Digital Doodling

I have coloured the rose using two copic markers to tie in with the designer papers.  One is RV69 and the other E35.  I used the same two on the roses.  I coloured the rose with the E35 and then dotted the RV69 on top.  It has come out quite effective.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. So cute design. I like the colors you have used and that flower is stunning. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and elegant design with eye pleasing shades...such cards are much more impressive than bright ones....

    ReplyDelete