Thursday 8 November 2012

Halloween Colours

The challenge at A Day for Daisies is to use Halloween colours:
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/new-release-102612-green-eyed-monster.html

I started this card with a freebie from Create with TLC.  This was intended for quick scrapbook pages but I looked at it and thought it would be a good base for a card:



I cut out most of the circle in the middle and placed the image from A Day for Daisies behind.  I have coloured the image using copic markers.  I then blinged up the "quick scrapbook page" with a clear bubble sticker (over the circle in the centre of the web) and some rhinestones.  I also added the word Boo! using a Distress Marker.

For what should have been a quick card, it has taken a while to submit it - mainly due to a really slow internet connection at the present.    However, I am thankful for what I have as I know there are some in the US still without power.

No comments:

Post a Comment