Thursday 3 January 2013

Let's Party - Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
Here is a party invite for the New Year.

This card is for the challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/challenge-124-its-party-time.html

I have used some double sided paper from a paper pad by MME.  I thought it looked kinda fireworks like.  I have matted with pink glitter cardstock to give it that extra sparkly fireworks look.  This cardstock is some that I bought a long time ago in an A4 sheet and hadn't used.  I just found the piece with the sticker on the back and it comes from Sullivans Crafts. Now I wish I had bought more - but isn't that always the way! 

The image used is one from Kenny K called Running Baseball.  I thought he looked like he was saying Party Party!  My husband said he is off to the New Year's Ball - do they still have those or is that dating us a bit!  Anyway, the sentiments are both from Desert Diva and have been die-cut using a Spellbinders Oval Die.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love that image and the layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Kenny K this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting use of the baseball but it certainly works.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous idea & awesome card!!!
    thank you so much for joining kkkk!!!

    ReplyDelete