Sunday 13 January 2013

New Home

A cottage style new home card:



This card is for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Happy New..........
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/happy-new.html
Sparkle & Glitter - New Beginnings
http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/new-beginnings.html

I have made a new home card but that is not all that is new.  The dies that I have used for the image and also the cloud are also new.

The background paper is from a paper pad by Glitz.  The image is Three Chimney Cottage by Rick St Dennis.  The cloud die is from Memory Box and I have cut it from some old textured paper that has been in my stash for well over 3 years.  The stars are from a set of stars, pearls and rhinestones (lost the brand name sorry).  The image has been coloured with my copic markers and then die-cut using a Spellbinders die that I purchased as a chrissy pressie for myself!

3 comments:

  1. What pretty soft colors you've chosen for your "new house" card!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter for the New Beginnings challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, gorgeous
    thanks for joining our sparkle and glitter challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DT

    ReplyDelete