Wednesday 20 February 2013

Lovely rabbits

Aren't these rabbits so adorable?

This card is for the challenges at:
Meljens Designs - All you need is love
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/challenge-147-all-you-need-is-love.html
Totally Papercrafts - Pets
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/challenge-154-pets.html

The image that I have used comes from Meljens Designs Studio.  I have used some background paper from my stash.  The matting is some metallic paper I bought a few days ago.  It was on special at a bookstore and I thought it would be great for cardmaking as it is 120gsm.  I have added three copic coloured white ribbon roses.  One is RV04 and the other two are RV02.



4 comments:

  1. lovely cute bunny card, thanks for sharing with us at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the DP, and your coloring, Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, MD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this card :) thanks for joining the Meljen's Design Challenge :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card: the paper, that sweet image and those beautiful flowers that I've been seeing a lot more of lately in your cards. Another awesome one!

    ReplyDelete