Sunday 3 February 2013

Wish for Snow

I found a new challenge blog ( for me that is - think the blog has been around for a while!) thanks to a link from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and this is my first card for it:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Darla - Winter Blues
http://digidarlas.blogspot.ca/2013/01/ddc47-our-new-dt.html
Tuesday Alchemy
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-49-anything-goes.html

The background on this card has been stippled with Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass.  I wanted a soft background but not white.  The Wish for Snow piece is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and is part of the January kit.  The image is from Digi Darla and is called cute girl.  I added some faux stitching around the image and then blinged the card up with some rhinestones placed in two corners.

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you constructed and colored your image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Digi Darla's this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! So not only do I miss seeing it at Tuesday Alchemy I also don't see it at Digi Darla's? Bad DT or worse bad friend. Keep it up, you are a one woman advertising machine. Thanks for that!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great, really cute!! though not sure if we need any more snowxx well done xx Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete