Thursday 21 March 2013

You're my pot of gold

Although St Patrick's Day has been and gone, this image inspired me to use some shamrock paper.


The card is for the following challenges:
PaperCrafting World - Anything Goes
http://mypapercrafting.com/search/label/Digi%20Desserts%20Fridaze

The shamrock paper is from my stash.  The image is from Melinda's PaperCrafting World.  The paper across the card is actually a yellowish colour but looks more green in the photo.  I have also added some glittery gold pipe cleaner!

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty shamrock paper! Cute card! Thanks for linking up with us this week at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. so glad you like the digi. We love that you have become a loyal follower of DDF.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd have thought my odds good this week of winning at PCW, up until yesterday, I was the only entrant. Then YOU just had to go and enter and use a PCW image so now my chances have gone from 50% to only 33%. Dang nabbit! At least we know it will be one of us! We'll just have to see who comes out on top this week! May the best card win.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Suze! You did a fantastic job! I love that pipe cleaner! What a clever girl! Thank you so much for playing along with us and sharing your crafty talents!!!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with the digi. Love the pipe cleaner and I think I have some. Yipee! Thanks for sharing your card and using the digi from My Paper Crafting DDF.

    ReplyDelete