Tuesday 16 April 2013

Just chicken In

A peach/apricot colour scheme for this one:

The card is for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - BINGO (lace, buttons, gems)
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/bingo.html
Delightful Inspirations from the Heart
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/04/april-free-stamp-of-the-month-challenge/

This card features another button that I raided from my Mum's button box last year. The background paper is from a paper pad by DCWV.  The lace and gems are from my stash.  The image is from Delightful Inspirations and is part of the progressive challenge.  It also came with a sentiment that I have used on the inside of the card.  I haven't photographed the inside but have used the same paper that is on the outside with the sentiment  die-cut with a Spellbinder labels die.  I have used a Spellbinders Scallop Circle die for the image.  The image is coloured using copic markers - didn't make a note of the colours but I'm fairly sure I used B05 on the rim of the pot (the rest I'd just be guessing!)
\

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with this month's image. I finally have it printed off and ready to go. At least that much is done and I know the layout I want. I'd guess from the pic you used either R11 & R14 or R20 and 22 for the flowers and dots, and maybe G02 and Y11 in there too? Of course I'm just guessing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very delicate and sweet! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete