Saturday 11 May 2013

Monochrome Mooning Morris

How is that for a bit of alliteration!

This card is for the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Monochrome
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2013/04/challenge-7-monochrome.html
Penny's Paper - Die Cuts or punches
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/pennys-challenge-126-diecuts-andor.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Authentique.  The ribbon is a satin ribbon from American Crafts.  The border at the top is a Spellbinders die that I have cut from a left over piece of "stoney" paper that I used on a card a few days ago.  I embellished the border with some brown pearls that I bought yesterday - I actually thought they were a burgundy red when I was in the shop but when I got them home realised they were brown!  The image is Mooning Morris from Lacy Sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "die cuts and/or punches” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean card Suze. Love how you've coloured Morris.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete