Tuesday 11 June 2013

Hello My Friend

This is such a cute image to work with:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Imagine That - Progressive Challenge
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/FREEBIE%20CHALLENGE
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/sketch-45-made-by-mariska.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/anything-goes.html
Cupcake Craft - June Bug
http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/cupcake-246-june-bug.html

First off, I have to confess to a colouring error in this card - I thought she was holding something in her hand but have ended up colouring her hand green - Oops! 

The background paper and the green checked one both come from the same paper pad.  The image and sentiment are from the progressive challenge for Imagine That.  If you check out the challenge, you can see some examples where other participants have got the colouring correct!  The die-cut is a Spellbinders die-cut.

I decided to leave my incorrect colouring as it was.  If I try to fix it I'll probably make a mess of it!  I don't think anyone unfamiliar with the image would spot the mistake (at least that is what I am hoping).

6 comments:

  1. heehee... Very cute! I like that paper in the bg :) Thanks Suze for playing at Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Suze! Perfect for our June Bug challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges! Hugs, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Such a cute and adorable card! Love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge, I love the cute image and pretty papers.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great take on this weeks sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I am glad I am not the only one to make mistakes in colouring. The card I just put on my blog with the Tiddly Inks image of Magda and Sparkes I managed to colour her hand over with the hair colour. Can't see to well today.

    ReplyDelete