Saturday 29 June 2013

Just a Tag

I thought I would create a tag - just a tag not a card with a tag:

I am entering this tag into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Tags
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/challenge-38.html
Sentimental Sundays - For the Girls
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/challenge-160-for-girls.html

This lovely image comes from The Stamping Chef and is called Lily Ann.  I have hand cut a tag shape around the image.  I stamped Happy Birthday using an acrylic stamp.  The flowers were some small white ones that I sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mists - Mandarin. Those Perfect Pearl Mists always make me hungry as they all seemed to be named after foods (at least the ones I have are).  Anyways, I embellished the flowers with some rhinestones, added some fibre to the tag and then some Stickles - Fruit Punch (more food!) to the image and tag.

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable! I really like how you coloured the image and I love your fibre. Thanks so much for playing with us at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see more of your work.

    KT Fit Kitty
    DT Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog
    My blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so sweet! Perfect for a girl. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
    Ellen (SS-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag Suze...
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete