Tuesday 23 July 2013

Flowers and Buttons

I have made another tri-fold shutter card - haven't made one for a while but I enjoy making them whn I do.

And here it is folded:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Shaped Card + buttons
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-71-button-it-up-shapely.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-181-anything-goes.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Heart)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/pinspirational-challenge-66.html

I have used pink cardstock for the base plus some green lightly patterned paper which I've had for a long time. The images are all from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and have been coloured using copic markers RV02, G17, G14 and Y06.  The wooden heart shaped buttons are some I've had for a while.  The other buttons and the spiral have been cut from pink scrap paper using Memory Box dies.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I myself just tried that shape. Your color combination is one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze,
    I love tri fold card; yours is so beautiful. I love your buttons, so preeeeety! Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow wow wow!!!!! This card is incredible Suze!!!! Beautifiul job girl!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! Love the button hearts!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete