Sunday 28 July 2013

Snow Buddies Gift

Another Christmas card into the Christmas Card box:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Darla - Christmas in July
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/dd-72-christmas-in-july.html
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/alochol-markers-challenge-26-july-to-1-august

I have used a starry paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosies Studio.  I have added some red mesh ribbon and some glittery red domes.  The image is Snow Buddies Gift from Digi Darla.  I have used copic markers BG15, R27, Y35 and C1 for colouring.  I have alo added some Stickles - Star Dust.

3 comments:

  1. Love your papers and colour choices. Glad to see you got it done on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Hope that Christmas box is getting full!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that red mesh ribbon, it´s so decorative! You also done a great job colouring the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Darla.
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete