Sunday 18 August 2013

Tea Pot with flowers

I like the idea of flowers being in non-traditional vases although it is not something I have done myself.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - Recipe
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/create-with-recipe.html
Craft Your Passion - Twine
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-175-dont-get-your-twine-in.html

I have used four offcut papers from different sources.  I decided to use one of the more patterned ones as a matting layer!  The image is from The Stamping Chef and has been coloured with copic markersR05, R02, Y06, Y02, G17, G14 and Y35.  I cut the image using a die from Spellbinders Labels collection.  The wooden buttons are from my stash and I have added some twine to the centres of them.  The olive green grosgrain ribbon comes from American Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. I too like the look of flowers in non-traditional vases... and I really like the buttons on the diagonal. Nice touch! Thank you for sharing your project in the “Don't Get Your Twine in a Tangle ” Challenge!
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passion
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete