Sunday 13 October 2013

Happy Birthday Doily Card

I was hoping to make two cards using doilies for the challenge at Sentimental Sundays using two different sponsor images.  However, as I have just got back from 2 weeks vacation and only just finished the first one it is looking rather unlikely!


Okay..... it is going to be one of those days.  Sorry, but I don't know why it suddenly decides to rotate the pictures at times.  I've tried uploading again and it still does it!  UPDATED at foot of post!

Here are the details for the Sentimental Sundays challenge:
Sentimental Sundays - Happy Birthday + doily + pearl + lace
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-175-happy-birthday-include.html
I am also entering the card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Two By Two (two flowers each with a pearl centre)
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/two-by-two.html
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/eureka-stamps-weekly-challenge-60.html

I have used half a rectangular doily for this card - just the perfect size for cards.  The lace is some from Sullivans (I think) that was in my stash.  The image comes from Pollycraft and has been coloured using copic markers V17, V15, E00, E33.  I have added some Stickles - Diamond to her wings and some lavender coloured pearls to the flower centres.  The Happy Birthday sentiment comes from Sans Designs.



 Okay... I decided I would start from scratch and re-photograph the card.  Then upload and see what happens!  This time - right way up.  Go figure!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is your card!!! Love the purple and all the gorgeous glitter!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete