Tuesday 12 November 2013

Fall Bunny

A very cute bunny image:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Day For Daisies - It's All About Fall
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/fall-festival-of-favorites-challenge-82.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-november-6

I have used a background paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - I love this paper with it's vibrant autumn colours.  The image is from A Day for Daisies and is offered as part of the current challenge.  I die-cut the image with a Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle Die and embellished the corners with yellow rhinestones.  The colouring is with copic markers.  I added a strip of Peel Off Stickers and two die-cuts using red scrap paper and Marianne's dies.

1 comment:

  1. I really am kinda partial to this paper myself. I love seeing it in your cards. You've paired it with a really sweet image. Love ADFD images. They have a real uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete