Tuesday 26 November 2013

Snowman in Traditional Colours

I seemed to have made so many Christmas cards in non-traditional colours, I thought it was time to use more traditional colours!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/sketch-52-whimsey-stamps.html
Dilly Beans - Brads and/or Eyelets (brads)
http://www.dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/new-challenge-brads-andor-eyelets.html

I have used some papers from Provo Craft that fit very well with the image.  The image is from Dilly Beans and coloured with copic markers.  I have matted using silver pearlised cardstock.  I used a combination of red and green brads on this card.  The image was die-cut using a Nellie Snellen Multi Frame die.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely - another one that could be shared for CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the layout and shiny brads. Thanks for sharing with Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete