Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring Time

Actually, we are in Autumn here with all the lovely autumnal colours - but it is nice to create a spring card for a change.  And it is a reminder that I need to plant my daffodils!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - March Image
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/03/01/march-stamp-of-the-month-hamlet-pigwit-think-spring/
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch 056
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/03/03/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-56/
Crafting For All Seasons - Spring into Spring
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-72-spring-into-spring.html

I have used a white card blank.  The image is the March image for the monthly challenge at From The Heart Stamps.  I have coloured using copic markers R22, R000, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR61, Y06, YG06.  I added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.  I added some washi tape and some rhinestones as embellishments.

I added a little to the sketch as I had too much white space on the card.  Oh - and I also flipped it upside down!  This is what the sketch actually looks like!






6 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I like that you used your stitching as the circle and flipped it - it makes for a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the From the Heart Stamp sketch challenge this week and this month's SOTM challenge – great card!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the way the piggy stands out against the white, great card. Thanks for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!! Love the pretty colors, layout and your coloring is fabulous! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a super cute and very spring like card! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card here and thank you so much for sharing at our challenge at CFAS....hope to see you next challenge..Annie {DT}

    ReplyDelete