Monday 12 May 2014

Rocking chair and rollercoaster!

What do they have in common?  They are both mentioned in this wonderful quote by Stella:




I am entering my card into these challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Humour
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-212-show-us-funny.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 209
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/stella-says-sketch-challenge-209.html

I have used a spotted paper which I think comes from DCWV.  The spotted paper was an offcut from another card.  I used washi tape over the join.  I added some decorative dots using Stickles - Fruit Punch and then decided to add some to the image as well.  The image and quote are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely this card. Great colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the smile! Love that you used a Stella image for the challenge, he-he! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Stella Say Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card from you! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch #209. I look forward to your entry for the next challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete