Thursday 22 May 2014

Scarecrow


I had a bit of an issue with my DT card for the mid-way post for the challenge at Creative Bug on the Loose.  I didn't check that the image was still available in the shop - somehow he had escaped since I got him!  Anyway, I have used the scarecrow image:


There have been a couple of extra freebies added to the store, so head on over to Creative Bug Digis and snag yourself one then enter the challenge at Creative Bug on the Loose.

I have used some neutral coloured background paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Creative Bug on the Loose but not currently available in store.  I coloured using copic markers.  I have added some orange mesh ribbon, some leaves cut from scrap pieces of green using a Marianne's die and three pale green rhinestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment