Saturday 28 June 2014

Christmas Tag

I had some fun making a Christmas tag for a change from Christmas Cards.  I never seem to have enough tags at Christmas time as I don't make enough throughout the year!

I decided to challenge myself with the BINGO challenge at Catch The Bug by creating three projects each using a different horizontal line on the grid!  This is my first one using the bottom line:


I am entering my tag into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - June BINGO (Starting with B (bells) +  Player Choice (make tag) + Bling)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/june-bingo-challenge.html
Christmas Inspirations - Make a Christmas Tag
http://natalduranteoanotodo.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/desafio-052014-christmas-tag.html

I have used a shipping tag from Tim Holtz.  I added some offcut paper from a Christmas paper pad by MME.  I added a strip of gold glitter tape to tie in with the colours I used on the bells.  The bells tag image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a strip of bling to embellish the top of the tag.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tag! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope you will play with us soon again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei, cheio de detalhes que fazem toda a diferença...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love your tag. Great take on the Bingo challenge - Thanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!
    Lyn (June Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete