Sunday 22 June 2014

Purple Hair

I have used shades of orange (one of my favourite colours) along with shades of purple for this card.  I'm pleased with how well they work together.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Non-traditional hair colours
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2014/06/new-challenge-show-us-goth-andor.html
Penny's Paper - Favourite embellishments (mesh ribbon + pearls)
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-182.html

I have used a striking background paper for this card - not sure if this one is from Kaisercraft or DCWV.  I added some gold mesh ribbon - this one has much more of an open weave than many of the others I have.  I used copic markers to colour this lovely image from Lacy Sunshine.  I added some purple pearls from Rosies Studio to complete the card.  The die is a romantic rectangle die from Spellbinders.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the purple hair! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Goth/Non-Traditional" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love, love, love this card. Orange and Purple work so well together and her purple hair just sets it off. Thank you for joining us at Penny's for our Favorite Embellishments Challenge.
    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete