Tuesday 10 June 2014

Smiling Pelican

At least it looks to me like this pelican is smiling!  Just what I need to brighten an otherwise bleak winter's day!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (pelican)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/pinspirational-challenge-110.html


I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft.  I particularly like this paper pad as it has a mixture of wood effect papers, roof tile effect, brick effect and similar.  The image is Pelican from AJ's Digital Designs.  I have also added some cream mesh ribbon (which kind of looks like fishing net) and some keyboard icons as corner embellishments.  The keyboard icons are a die from Spellbinders which I cut from glitter cardstock from DCWV.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete