Saturday 14 June 2014

Snowy Christmas Scene

I really enjoyed creating this card - everything just seemed to fall into place with it.  The sketch helped a lot and was a great one to work with.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-210-kathleens-sketch.html
One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi (from Stitchy Store)
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-216.html
Delicious Doodles - Add stitching (faux)
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-92-stitch-it.html
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-263-12th-of-june-christmas.html
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Scene
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/a-christmas-scene.html

I have used some red paper from a paper pad by DCWV.  The two panels on top are offcuts of MME paper from another card.  I added faux stitching around these two panels.  The image is from Delicious Doodles and I added some colour to it and glistened up the trees with some Stickles.  I left the rest of the snow uncoloured.  Matting is red cardstock and I also added some red pearls as embellishments.

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous scene and I love the red trimmings.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful. I like the coloring you did and the scene is just so calm and serene. I like how you colored the little bird, he stands out, great job. :D I agree with you it's so nice when you are doing a card and everything just comes together easily. :D
    Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Suze, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suze. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studios for DTBST this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful, I love how you've coloured the image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas scene. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete