Tuesday 12 August 2014

Fun This Way

I thought this was such a fun sentiment for this image!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Girl on beach)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/pinspirational-challenge-119.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-189.html
Just Inspirational Challenge - Anything Goes
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/august-monthly-challenge.html


I have used a paper from Kaisercraft that looks a bit like waves.  The red border and the FUN This Way sentiment are from the same paper pad.  I thought the stars on the border reminded me of starfish.  The image is from Zuri Vice President Jr and is called DeVacaciones.  I have coloured the image using copic markers E00, E53, E51, BG15, BG13, R35, BG000.  I added a strip of red bling either side of the girl.  The die-cut is a Spellbinders Labels die.

I love the inspiration pic from Just Inspirational Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet. Lovely paper and cute image!

    Thank you for participating in last week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge! I hope you'll play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the string of beads!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete