Tuesday 5 August 2014

Liquorice Ice-cream

This is a mish-mash of ideas from my head all pulled together.  A couple of months ago I had some liquorice ice-cream.  Whilst it was weird eating a black ice-cream it did taste nice.  I also have tried to incorporate the feeling of summer using a floral pattern and also the beach using a washi tape with starfish on it and pearls from the sea!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Black and white
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-97-black-and-white-grey-and.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Summer Food/Drink
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-16-summer-food.html

I have used a paper from a black and white themed paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and has been coloured with copic markers in black, warm grey and cool grey.  I added some washi tape with starfish on it, some white pearls.  I also used black cardstock for matting the image.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love the black and white! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monochromatic look for this card! awesome papers.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and white cards! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Summer Foods" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete