Tuesday 23 September 2014

Halloween Ghost

A cute rather than scary Halloween card.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/sweet-sweet-summer.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft together with some cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I outlined the image with copic marker C0 but otherwise left the image uncoloured.  I have added a little purple bow and some pearls coloured with copic marker YR07.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, this little ghost made me smile this AM. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image! Thanks for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie Suze love this image and your wonderful colours and that great purple bow. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete