Tuesday 9 December 2014

Little Town of Bethlehem

A more traditional card - as I have just discovered I haven't enough of these ones!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Christmas)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/pinspirational-challenge-129.html
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-53.html

I have used a wood effect paper from Kaisercraft.  The paper had a pattern on the top which I chopped off to use for another card as I wanted a neutral background for this one.  The image is from Doodle Pantry and coloured with copic markers.  Again I have kept the colours neutral - more fitting to this image.  I used glitter cardstock from DCWV for matting and also to die-cut the star using a Memory Box die.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the clean look of this card. The image says it all. Thank you so much for sharing it with us this month at Doodle Pantry. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete