Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Year Celebrations

I wanted to use this digi for a New Year's card but it had 2013 on the shirt.  I got around that by using a dark green on her shirt which covered the numbers!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/happy-christmas-eve.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/AG-CH-13.html

I'm back to using up some of my old scrapbooking papers that have small enough detail on them to be used on cards!  The image is from Dearie Dolls and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a die-cut embellishment which I think is a Memory Box die. 

Here is the sketch I worked from:


You can see I rotated it to suit the image!

4 comments:

  1. Fun card, Love that you used a Dearie Doll image and that boarder die is super! Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so darling! LOVE the image and all the glorious green! If you do a yearly highlight, I'd love for you to link it up with mine here: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-highlight-for-2014-link-party.html Just trying to meet more crafty friends and keep in touch with old ones, too! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Happy New Year to you too!!! And thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love the image and the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete