Sunday 18 January 2015

Christmas Time

We are mid-way through the first challenge of 2015 at The 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up.  This month we have an optional theme of "Father Time" for you.  You don't have to use the theme but if you do you are in with a chance of winning the prize from this month's sponsor:



I have used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles to represent time.  The image that I have used comes from our sponsor Limited Runs and is called Kitty with Ornament.


I managed to use my favourite colours of orange and yellow to create a non-traditional Christmas Card.  I coloured this cute kitty with copic markers and then added some Stickles to the bow.    The sentiment is also from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I die-cut the sentiment and then inked the swirly bits with Distress Ink.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Limited Runs Customer Gallery
http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.co.nz/p/customer-gallery.html

3 comments:

  1. Suze this is wonderful I was curious to see how this image worked with your theme you did fantastic
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Suze. Love the colouring and Lisa's lovely time design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, such a fun image. Your card came out wonderful for our very first challenge. ♥ Monica
    Co-Coordinator of The 12 MOC Link Up!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete