Saturday 24 January 2015

Eat More Cake

This isn't the image usually associated with this sentiment - but I think they are a great match!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - 5th Birthday Celebrations
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-monday.html

I have used a glittery paper from Kaisercraft that has a real party feel to it.  The image are sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image is Dottie - Cake and the sentiment comes from Stella Birthday - Eat More Cake.  I have coloured with copic markers.  I used pink cardstock for matting and added some banner patterned satin ribbon from American Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your funny card with us at our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug this week!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete