Monday 26 January 2015

Joy

I've been creating a lot of monochromatic blue cards recently - this time it is monochromatic red!  I also got to use up a left of piece of red too!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch 094 + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/01/19/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-94/
CHNC - Joy To The World
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/chnc-challenge-213-joy-to-world.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The red snowflake one is a left over piece from a paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers E00, E35, E31, R59, R46, R35, R32, R000.  I added some Stickles to the wings to give them a bit of sparkle.  I matted with red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I added a satin ribbon (the packet doesn't have a brand name on it) and some mesh ribbon.

Here is the inspiration board I followed:

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Suze.Great take with Sketch and tWiSt this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochromatic look. She is so pretty all done up in reds. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and great job on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 213 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete