Monday 12 January 2015

Let It Snow

I have gone with a brighter colour palette than I normally use for snow themed cards - mainly driven by my only available textured paper.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/01/05/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-92/
From The Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/01/03/free-stamp-of-the-month-january-2015/
Brown Sugar - Pink and Red
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/challenge-128-pink-red.html

I have used a textured paper from my stash.  The pink pieces are offcuts of papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image and sentiment are from From The Heart Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and I also added Stickles to the hat.

I have ended up using some of the colours of the colour palette - but not intentionally this time.  The only textured paper I could find matched the colours!  Here is the inspiration board I worked from:


5 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Suze ! The Background paper with the stars looks great and fits perfect. Great take also with our Sketch this week.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM January 2015 Challenge and our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute Suze !! love that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love the deep red combined with the pink, great color combo. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is just the cutest...Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Suze!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps for our SOTM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete