Monday 26 January 2015

Milk and Cookies and a Candy Apple

I'm sitting here crafting instead of having something to eat.  I must be hungry though as I've been inspired to create a food related card!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-284.html
Doodle Pantry - Milk and Buttons or Brads
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-1.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Get In Shape
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/get-in-shape.html


I have used a Milk and Cookies themed paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Doodle Pantry and is coloured with copic markers E35, R59, R46, YG06, YG03.  I also used some red and white lace from Sullivans, a couple of buttons, a flower and washi tape.  I added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.

Oops!  I didn't read the challenge properly at Doodle Pantry and initially missed the bit where it said the image had to be about milk - and so I used a paper with a milk theme.  As I used a Doodle Pantry image, I have decided to link it up anyway so it gets seen!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! And you're making me want a candy apple! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I LOVE caramel apples...lol. Thank you so much for playing along with our first Ants in My Pantry digital challenge at Doodle Pantry. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete