Friday 10 April 2015

April Showers bring May Flowers

We've got the April showers today but I don't think they'll be bringing flowers as we are heading into winter.  The temperatures are starting to cool a bit and staying inside is looking more attractive!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - April Showers Bring May Flowers
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-133-april.html

I have used a paper from a half used paper pad that I had forgotten about!  It is one from Provo craft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut the image and a contrast piece using a Spellbinders die and then embossed both pieces to give them more definition.  I added some extra rain with some Stickles and also some flower shaped buttons as embellishments,

1 comment:

  1. Great card and beautifully done. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete