Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sassy Girl

Another lovely image from The East Wind that was a pleasure to work with!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage - Three of a Kind (flowers buttons)
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/challenge-36-three-of-kind-and-new-dt.html
The East Wind - Extra Sassy
http://www.theeastwind.com/

I have used a lovely spring themed paper from Nitwit Collections.  The image as I said above is from The East Wind.  I used one of my new dies from Spellbinders to cut out the image and then emboss it.  I added some pretty ribbon from American crafts along with a bow crafted from that ribbon using a Bow Easy.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet- love the background paper- East wind have such great images you really don't much of anything - the ribbon and buttons are just right. thanks for playing at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and beautiful, Suze! Love the colors and that cool new die you used. Thanks so much for joining us at TEW. xxD

    ReplyDelete