Thursday 23 April 2015

Spring Flowers in Navy, Pink and White

A bit of a different colour scheme for this one - inspired by the challenge at Brown Sugar.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Navy, Pink and White
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-142-navy-pink-white.html
QKR Stampede - Spring Flowers
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-135-spring.html

I have used a patterned paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers RV06, RV02, RV23, RV21, B39 with some Glossy Accents on the flower centres.  I have used some blue ribbon and white flowers I bought at the weekend - I've created a post here showing the bargains I bought!  I also used some pearls in two different sizes.

3 comments:

  1. Great job with this, I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges and QKR Stampede Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the pink & navy together too! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Suze! So tickled to see you playing at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and hope to see you playing again in the new challenge which starts tomorrow.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete