Tuesday 26 May 2015

A Birthday Wish

I haven't used an image from Faery Ink for a while so when I saw they were sponsoring a challenge I normally do I thought it was time to!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons - Birthday + 4 of something (pearls)
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-102-birthdays-with-four-of.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/ag-no-34.html


I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  I added some organza ribbon over the top and then a narrow satin ribbon which I also tied into a bow.  The image is Gnomie Birthday Cake from Faery Ink and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I coloured the image using copic markers and added four pearls to the image and sentiment.

I had an issue for a while where the links weren't adding in properly meaning that I was ineligible for the random draw.  I have now discovered that if I add the link using Internet Explorer then it works properly!  For some reason, the links don't work on Google Chrome but it is better than Explorer for the rest of the post.  Go Figure!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons this time.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete